Thursday, October 30, 2008

This gap is driving me nuts!----------------------------------------------->

I am sort of a perfectionist. I like things organized and clean, and precisely placed. This little "marginal error" with my profile picture, has been messing with me. I spent days trying to figure out how to fix it with no results. Finally, I had my computer genius little brother fix it for me. It was wonderful. Relief from the torture of viewing my blog and being able to see nothing but a big space under my profile picture! I need it to line up perfectly!! :) Man, was that a problem solved.

The next day, it was back to this! This big gap is going to drive me into complete insanity for sure, and there is nothing I can do to fix it, unless I learn how to fix my html, and then do it every single day. What is with this? It began a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't made any big changes to my page or anything. My photo just decided to separate itself from my "about me" text. Is it ashamed of me? Is my blog trying to tell me something?

See.....I'm already a little more insane....I think my blog is trying to communicate with me!

p.s. My brother fixed the gap again, so this blog post might not make any sense to you. Let's hope it stays that way.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: