Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The MommaMissy Club

So, I decided to type MommaMissy into a google search. I actually thought that I would be the only person in existence who had come up with this name. Obviously, I was wrong. There are MommaMissy's everywhere, and I am nowhere to be found.

I know I am new to this whole "blog" thing, but really?? I was saddened by this. Do I need to come up with a new name for myself?? This name has a special place in my heart.

One of my favorite meals to prepare (which also happens to be one of the easiest!) is pasta. I make my own sauce, and my husband loves it. I pulled the basic recipe from the way my grandma used to make it, and jazzed it up bit. I am very proud of my sauce, and every time I make it, my husband exclaims in an obviously fake Italian accent "Momma Missy's paseta saucaaa!". It always makes me smile.

So, I have decided not to change my username, but instead to start a club....The MommaMissy Club. Anybody wanna join? :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Wendy said...

If you really really like MommaMissy, you could go ahead and buy the domain, even though your blog is Preggo Post. In fact, it's a good idea to go ahead and buy it too. You can do it through Blogger and it's only $10 each for a year. Let me know if you need help with it. :)