Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Calm Before the Storm

I know I haven't written in awhile. I have had a totally crazy month, getting ready for the baby, my baby shower, and the holidays. I am not complaining, because it is all very fun. It is definitely starting to catch up with me a little, because I am usually asleep on my couch in front of the TV by 8pm. In the middle of my favorite shows, my head will bob, and then before I know it my husband is waking me up to go to bed. The other day I woke up at 3am, made my husbands lunch, and then jumped back in bed, only to stare at the ceiling for the two hours I had left to sleep.

Things have just been hectic in my mind. I think I have hit a temporary writer's block. I can't think about anything but preparing and organizing things in my life. My thought is that this is the calm before the storm. That, for the next month and a half, my life is going to be pretty uneventful....and then the baby will come! I think then, that I will have more to write about.

I will say that I have become more mentally prepared for childbirth. The bigger my belly gets, the more I just want to get the labor and delivery over with already! I don't care if it hurts, the anticipation of such an event is too much to bear any longer! Now, If only I could figure out a name for this little girl...I have looked everywhere, and found no name that stands out for me. What a challenge.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: