Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time for Tunes Tuesday!

Recently I have been hunting down some really great music to play during my labor. I want music that is unique, and soothing, but not something that blends into the background too much. It really needs to distract me. Here are the few songs I have come up with so far...all of which are on a play list at the bottom of the page!

U2: The Unforgettable Fire
I could list any U2 song here, because they are all awesome! But this is my favorite. The song is empowering, and makes you want to tap your feet and bob your head while singing into your hairbrush.

Sigur Ros: Saeglopur
This song is so melodic and is totally a song I can just zone out to.

Filter: Take A Picture
Who doesn't remember this song? I love songs that I haven't heard in years. I might actually have my husband make a CD of music from the 80's and 90's for me to listen to. This way I won't ever know what songs to expect and it will always be a wonderful surprise!

Lali Puna: Faking the Books
I am going to save this song for when I really need to mellow out a little.

Yelle: Je Veux Te Voir
Gotta love the French! I just can't help but love this song!

Jose Gonzalez: Heartbeats
This is a remake of a song by The Knife, but I love this version so much more.

Does anyone have any other song suggestions for me?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: