Monday, January 26, 2009

Where is she?

Well, I am now two days past my due date. I know it is normal for women to carry past their due date in their first pregnancy, but I am starting to fear the dreaded induction! I DO NOT want to get induced, and every day that passes has me fearing that I might need to be. I would do anything for the safety of my child, don't get me wrong...but why will she not come? Is she scared? Is she too comfortable? I have tried having a serious heart-to-heart talk with her, but she is still not coming out! Not only am I feeling so discouraged right now, but I am starting to put the pressure on her. She is an Aquarius, so she is probably not coming out only because I want her to so badly, haha...those stubborn Aquarians! I have given up thinking that she might come out at all. In all honesty, I used to go to bed and think..."maybe tonight...", but now I think..."Yeah right...It won't happen". I don't worry much anymore, about going places and my water breaking, or anything like that. Every time I call people they ask if I am in labor...my reply..."of course not!". Like, how preposterous is that...labor?! Silly.

I have tried natural ways to induce labor. I even ate a whole pineapple! I don't think that any of these methods actually work. At least not for me. *frown*

I just need one labor pain, or pressure, or something, anything!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: